This was a first semester project I completed during my time in the Langara Publishing program. The goal of the project was to create a diagram that showed a particular process to the best of our abilities. We had to take photos of the process, and use the pen tool in Adobe Illustrator to recreate the images.
This was a very time consuming project for me, as I wanted to make sure I got every little detail on the camera just right. This meant hours working at the screen, one particular part of the art board zoomed all the way in, carefully tracing the images of the camera I had brought in. In the end, I think it was well worth.
- Illustrator for carefully tracing the images
- InDesign for layout
- Photoshop for the mockup