Under Canadian copyright law, my work is protected from the minute I create it and up to 70 years after my death, and may not be used without my explicit permission. I hold the sole right to produce or reproduce my work or a substantial part of it in any form.
Reproduction of my work includes but is not limited to the following:
- Sharing my photos on social media without appropriate credit
- Drawing my work
- Using a piece of my work as part of your own work
- Taking my work and passing it as your own
Violation of my copyright will lead to legal action.
Learn more about copyright here: https://ised-isde.canada.ca/site/canadian-intellectual-property-office/en/guide-copyright
Digital Download Licensing Agreement
By purchasing this digital download, you are subject to a few conditions regarding the use of my work:
- The file is for individual personal use only:
- Please do not share this file with anyone. If someone you know is interested in my work, please direct them to my website
- This image may not be resold
- This image may not be used commercially (including but not limited to: marketing, advertising, and editorial)
- This file may not be modified in any way.
- You may not crop this file, and you may not remove my signature from the photo.
- You may not use parts of or all of this image in other works.